Wednesday 11 May 2011

Let's Sing togather!


God Will Make A Way
Words and music by Don Moen Proverbs 3:6
"In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. "



          God will make a way, Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side With love and strength for each new day He will make a way, He will make a way.   By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me And rivers in the desert will I see Heaven and earth will fade But His Word will still remain He will do something new today.   God will make a way, Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side With love and strength for each new day He will make a way, He will make a way..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment